Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hair Update

I'm turning in my PJ card. No more samples, no more stock up and save, no more trying the next best thing. I've massed a good amount of product in my beauty closet and I'm really going to give what I have a chance to work and yield results. This is what I'm working with:

Shampoo
Aubrey Organics White Camelia
African Black Soap

Co-Wash
Herbal Essence Hydalicious and Hello Hydration
Yes To Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner
Inecto Coconut Conditioner

Deep Conditioner
Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle Rose
Lustrasilk Shea and Mango Cholesterol

Leave In
Talia Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier
Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

Moisturizer
Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Cream
Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
Shea Butter

Sealing Oil
Avocado oil
Coconut oil

No comments: