Sunday, September 20, 2009

Atlanta Natural Hair Meet Up


Making New Friends: Lexi, Farrah, Me, Kiki, Stefanie



Kinky/Curly Cuties from all over the Atlanta area gathered at The Blackwood Pizza Bar to talk hair, products, and just have a ball. The event was organized by Lexiwiththecurls on Youtube. She is such a sweetheart and I'm glad to have met her. I also chatted with "friend in my head" brwnbarbie24 on Youtube. She's so funny and down to earth. You should definitely check these ladies' videos out. When I tell you there is nothing like sistah' hood, thesistahchick on Youtube had to give me a lift home because my car broke down :( I definitely enjoyed the fellowship of the evening! Here are some pics from the event. Enjoy!










Farrah's Fierce 'Fro using Darcy's Botanicals and KCKT










HOTD: A quick shingle using Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding. It was raining cats and dogs, so my 'fro shrunk big time and I lost a lot of curl def. I still think it looks cute!













Me and Lexi! She's my hair idol. She used Pantene Curls Gel and Herbal Essences Hydralicious conditoner to get these rockin' ringlets!


Miss Jessie's Girls: (top) Curly Meringue




(left) Her curls and coils were Awesome in person! She used Curly Pudding and Curly Buttercreme.

No comments: