Friday, June 19, 2009

Conditioner-Only Method-3 Day Challenge


Day 1: I said I was going to give this a try, and I'm a woman of my word. However, the skepticism is still lingering.

Last night I pre-poo'd with honey and olive oil (3 TB of each). This morning I co washed with HE Hello Hydration, then detangled. I shingled my hair with Naked Naturals conditioner, re-activated the product under the shower stream, then shook the excess water from my hair. I plopped with a t-shirt for about 20 minutes. My hair was still damp, but not dripping, and my hair absorbed all the conditioner.

I took the kiddies to the zoo, and my fro shrinkage was massive. To top it off, I had NO curl definition, just some nice clumping. It was just a plain 'ol fro, nothing special. I'm posting this at 9:13 pm and my hair feels great, it's soft, but my ends are tangled and I'll probably have some knots in the morning.

Maybe it's the conditioner. It's only day one. Needless to say I did not get the results I was looking for. Tomorrow I'll try the Garnier. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: