Monday, June 22, 2009

Conditioner Only Method- Day 3 + Pics!


Sunday I used Yes To Carrots. Since I was 0 for 2 in the curl department, I added gel on top of my conditioner (still in the shower, hair dripping wet). I used Origins University of Mane soft styling gel and Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel.

The Verdict: WOW! My curls were poppin'! What 'ya know 'bout me? What 'ya what 'ya know 'bout me? The gel definitely helped elongate and define my curls. They dried crunchy, though. I guess I'll use this method as a last-minute, hop in the shower, be ready in 20 minutes, the show starts at 8, kinda hair style. My hair does not like wash-n-go styles. My curls tangle around themselves as they dry if they're not stretched. I have so many knots after this challenge I'm afraid to go near a comb.

Are you trying this method? Leave a comment and share your results. Stay beautiful. Until next time......

2 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

I know this is about hair, but your makeup and necklace are pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love the necklace. Did you get it in Atlanta?