Sunday, June 7, 2009

On the Check In



Thank you to my subscribers, and those of you who stop by once in a while. I'm lining up great articles, interviews, product reviews and rollin' out new columns. Splurge vs. Steal will compare two similar products at different price points, and I'll give you my honest opinion whether the pricey brand is worth the money. Beauty Insider will offer quick beauty tips and tricks that I have picked up over the years as a Beauty Editor (for Real Simple Magazine), Make Up Artist and Beauty Junkie.

I just returned from a family vaca in NYC and I have a story to tell 'ya about my hair. Let's just say a week old bun + protein gel = dry hair and excess shedding! LOL! No worries, though. An overnight DT and my hair is good as gold. I'll fill you in lata and tell you how NOT to make the same mistake I did.

Thanks again to all my loyal curlies. Spread the word, tell a friend. Until next time....

No comments: