Sunday, June 7, 2009

Retail Therapy #1- MAC Style Warrior Collection

Retail Therapy: an alternative to the word "haul" used on YouTube. Thanks GucciGyrl1229!

Let me start by saying that I am NOT a makeup snob. I love CoverGirl, L'Oreal, you name it, I've tried it. There's just something about MAC that makes my heart flutter.

The Style Warrior collection was refreshing, considering the collections of the past year have been sort of a snooze (Dame Edna comes to mind).

I purchased Bright Future e/s. It's a sunny yellow shade with a veluxe pearl finish. Shout out to my favorite MA's Brittini, Alex, and January! Check out the entire collection here.

Christine at temptalia.com has some amazing photos using yellow e/s. She was my inspiration for purchasing Bright Future after seeing the stunning looks she created using it and Going Bananas (LE). Please don't be afraid of this color, it's really beautiful on Brown Girls and I think it's a summer must have! To view Temptalia's yellow looks, click here. Until next time...

No comments: